Saturday, December 3, 2016

20 km Trail Run, Revisited

On the first day of December, we decided to revisit the nice 20 km trail run course we ran almost exactly a month ago, the day after I found out I was in the X-Alps.  While Leanne followed me on MTB last time, this time she ran a shorter variation of the course.  I could feel the after-effects of the two sprints up the mountain with backpack from the day before, but it was still a fun outing.  The varied scenery on this course really makes it interesting.  In this picture, I am passing a remote farmhouse located almost on top of the mountain.  People live in all kinds of crazy places around here!



No comments:

Post a Comment

注目の投稿

What is in this blog?

Hi!  This will be a blog about my experience in preparing for and competing in the Red Bull X-Alps, IMHO, the coolest race in the world!  Wi...